As a production supervisor, you will be responsible for managing a diverse and talented manufacturing team. Your primary goal is to properly organize staff members and achieve a reasonable workflow throughout each day. Your position will also include directing, disciplining, training, and assisting lower-level manufacturing employees.
- Ensure production and quality goals are met daily.
- Direct activities of department staff while coordinating with production manager and foremen.
- Communicate with other manufacturing departments as needed.
- Ensure compliance with all company policies and procedures.
- Function well in a fast-paced environment and manage competing priorities.
- Make sound production decisions.
- Manage employee performance by setting goals and consistently holding employees accountable for meeting performance standards.
- Resolve issues and disputes between employees.
- Maintain a clean and safe environment.
- Three or more years of related experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Ability to motivate, lead, coach and develop effective teams.
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written.
- Ability to make critical decisions while following company procedures.
- Detail Oriented.
- Strong work ethic.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Highly motivated.
- Personal and professional time management a must.
- Ability to read, write and speak effectively in English.
Top pay for an experienced applicant.
Shift hours: M-F, 7:00AM – 3:30PM
Apply in-person or send a your resume to HR@anatometal.com to be considered for this position.