We are looking for a highly skilled, hard-working, supervisor to join our team of manufacturing professionals. We specialize in precision short runs with frequent set-up changes.
- Must have minimum 7 to 10 years of experience in the setup and programming of 3+2, 4+1, and full 5 axis machines
- Experience with Haas and Fanuc controllers
- Proficient with HSMWorks/Fusion360/MasterCam or an equivalent cam package
- Materials: stainless steel and titanium
- Strong background in parametric cad/Solidworks
- Strong understanding of Fanuc Custom Macro B
- Supervisor/Dept Lead experience
JOB QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE AND TECHNICAL SKILLS:
- Must be able to setup and operate machines independently.
- Must be able to inspect own parts using basic measuring tools.
- Well-organized and possess excellent communication skills.
- Take pride in workmanship and possess a positive team-oriented attitude.
- HAAS controller knowledge required.
- Fanuc controller knowledge required.
- Knowledge of all deburring tools — both machine and hand.
- Ability to prepare high precision parts.
- Keep parts in tolerance.
- Able to run multiple machines at once.
- Knowledge of machine maintenance.
- Manual machine experience helpful but not required.
- 5 axis setup and programming is required.
COMPENSATION / BENEFITS:
- Top salary for qualified applicant.
- Medical, dental and vision
- 401K with matching
- Sick time, PTO and holidays
Monday through Friday, 7:00 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
Qualified candidates can apply directly by emailing HR@Anatometal.com