We are looking for a full-time, entry level Polisher. This individual must be quality minded, hardworking, and dedicated to providing the highest level of service in the industry.
No experience needed.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF THE JOB:
- Ability to stand for long periods of time, to concentrate, and able to do repetitive work.
- Good eyesight as well as good eye/hand coordination.
- Cleaning and recovery operations related to dust collection systems of the polishing department.
- Polishing of jewelry that contains stones, stone mountings, and miscellaneous jewelry parts.
- Daily accurate accounting of inventory.
- Maintain a clean, safe, and productive work environment.
- Detail oriented.
- Ability to perform and/or learn various polishing techniques, as well as the use of different wheels, and polish compounds.
- Ability to complete polishing correctly, in a timely manner and meet the guidelines set by Anatometal.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work with limited supervision.
- Most be able to follow COVID protocol.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Ability to stand for extended period.
- Ability to see and handle small jewelry; work requires close eye contact with jewelry product.
- Ability to do repetitive work.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
- General manufacturing/production and repair environment.
- Often fast-paced and require that tight deadlines be met.
Monday to Friday
7:00am to 3:30pm with 45 mins of daily overtime
Qualified candidates can apply directly by emailing HR@anatometal.com or come by our location and to fill out an application: 165 Dubois Street
Santa Cruz, CA 95060