If you’re looking to join a company with a dynamic vision for excellence, set your sights on a rewarding career with Anatometal, Inc. Recognized as the #1 brand of jewelry among the body piercing industry, our products continually set new standards.
We are looking for a Data Entry Specialist superstar!
POSITION SUMMARY: The Data Entry Specialist is primarily responsible for the timely and accurate entry of new and updated customer orders into the Company’s systems. In addition, the Data Entry Specialist will enter A/R adjustments to customer’s accounts.
- Enters new and updated customer orders into system and updates existing customer information, contracts, etc. as needed.
- The position entails both entering and checking orders.
- Keys A/R adjustments into the billing system, ensuring necessary approvals are evident.
- Analyze the data for errors
- Compares data entered to source documentation for accuracy and completeness.
- Scans source documents as PDFs into the document storage system.
- Establish Customer Support Practices
- Provide Technical and Product Support
- Contributes to team effort.
- Must be highly detail oriented and accurate and able to multi-task in a fast-paced work environment.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to work in a high-volume environment.
- Strong attention to detail, accuracy and deadlines.
- Knowledge of basic computer functions.
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel.
- Ability to be flexible and positive in a fast-paced environment.
- Energetic self-starter who thrives in a team environment.
- Minimum of two years of data entry experience.
- Must have excellent typing skills
- Must have excellent speaking skills
- Must be punctual and dependable.
- Minimum of one year of data entry experience.
SHIFT HOURS: full-time position, M-F,8:30 AM – 5:00 PM
Top pay for an experienced applicant.
Please send a resume to HR@anatometal.com. List related experience, as well as a cover letter stating your interest in this position.