Excellent Customer Service opportunity in a stable and growing Santa Cruz company!!
If you’re looking to join a company with a dynamic vision for excellence, set your sights on a rewarding career with us. Recognized as the #1 brand in the industry, our products continually set new standards.
We are looking for a Customer Service superstar!
POSITION SUMMARY: The Customer Service is primarily responsible for the management of new accounts via outlook and the timely and accurate entry of new accounts into the Company’s ERP system.
- Customer service and new account management via outlook
- Responsible for the entry, auditing, and editing of information within our ERP system
- Answer multiline phone regarding new accounts, general client questions, direct calls and take messages
- Ensuring all data and files are created and filed according to proper procedure
- Responsible for maintaining a high level of professionalism with clients and working to establish a positive rapport with every caller
- Assisting cross-functional teams to ensure order execution process
- Must be highly detailed and able to multi-task in a fast-paced work environment
- Strong organizational skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel
- Energetic self-starter who thrives in a team environment
- Minimum of two years of data entry experience
- Must be punctual and dependable
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; must be a listener, and a people-person
- Ability to multitask and manage more than one client account
- Experience working in data entry software and maintaining detailed information
SHIFT HOURS: Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Top pay for an experienced applicant.
Apply in-person or email your resume to HR@anatometal.com to be considered for this position.