If you’re looking to join a company with a dynamic vision for excellence, set your sights on a rewarding career with Anatometal, Inc. Recognized as the #1 brand of jewelry among the body piercing industry, our products continually set new standards.
We are looking for a Customer Service & Sales Order Entry/Processor superstar!
- Preparing pricing, delivery, and finalizing customer quotes and sales orders
- Review all data for errors and report and unusually findings to management
- Manage day-to-day customer needs (including but not limited to phone calls, emails, faxes)
- Prioritizing and executing customer expedite requests
- Ensure emergency items are shipped promptly and accurately
- Generating and ensuring sales orders are shipped on time
- Preparing international and domestic shipping documents
- High school diploma or equivalent degree is required
- Prefer Associate Degree in Administrative Professional or similar field
- Exceptional knowledge of office computer systems and software
- Working knowledge of Microsoft products: Excel, Word, & Outlook
- Strong written and communication skills with management, co-workers, and customers
- Ability to organize, problem-solve, and multi-task without compromising excellence in productivity and output.
- Experience working in data entry software and maintaining detailed information regarding available stock and supplies or other data
- Demonstrate ability to assist management with additional work as needed
- Be self-motivated and ability to work independently and as a team
- Minimum of two years of data entry experience.
SHIFT HOURS: full-time position, M-F, 8:30 AM – 5:00 PM
Top pay for an experienced applicant.
Please send a resume to HR@anatometal.com. List related experience, as well as a cover letter stating your interest in this position.