We are looking for a skilled, hard-working and highly motivated CNC Mill Operator/Programmer to join our team of manufacturing professionals. We specialize in precision short runs with frequent set-up changes.
- Set up and operate CNC vertical mills/Lathes and run parts
- Must have minimum 1 year of experience in set up and operating Vertical mills/lathes with HAAS Controls.
- Materials: stainless steel and titanium
- Must be able to set-up and operate machines independently.
- Must be able to inspect own parts using basic measuring tools.
- Well-organized and possess excellent communication skills.
- Take pride in workmanship and possess a positive team-oriented attitude.
- CNC Setup for HAAS (with and without Bar Feed) and HAAS Mill.
- Knowledge of all deburring tools — both machine and hand.
- Ability to prepare high precision parts.
- Work independently in a team environment.
- Achieve results based on pre-defined priorities & schedule.
- Keep parts in tolerance
- Able to run multiple machines at once.
- Basic knowledge of machine maintenance.
- Passionate about machining
- Strong work ethic
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Highly motivated
- Personal and Professional time management a must.
- Ability to read, write and speak effectively in English.
- Ability to use various equipment & Measuring tools (Calipers, Micrometer, Dial indicator, Thread Gauges, etc.)
Top pay for an experienced applicant.
Shift hours: M-F, 7:00AM – 3:30PM
Must have 1-year relevant experience.
Apply in-person or send a your resume to HR@anatometal.com to be considered for this position.